• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 15.4 prores raw for windows support amd?

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i see help page.

it said  Premiere Pro 15.4

System requirements for ProRes RAW support on Windows
  • NVIDIA, AMD or Intel Display card with the latest drivers
  • 4GB or more video memory recommended for Nvidia and AMD GPU cards
  • Latest ProRes RAW Decoder from Apple

support AMD (opencl) decode prores raw

i use AMD Vega64 drivers is 21.7.1

intell Apple ProRes RAW for Windows 1.3

but it can't decode prores raw from my ninja v

why? who can tell me?

TOPICS
Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi omegalpha,

We're sorry to hear about this. We can get this checked. Are you getting any error codes/messages while importing the ProRes RAW  file? Also, please ensure that the Renderer is set to Mercury GPU Acceleration (OpenCL) under File > Project Settings > General.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any further information on this topic? I have downloaded the latest drivers for my amd graphics card and i have "Mercury GPU Acceleration (OpenCL)" set as my renderer. I keep getting an error message saying that my footage cannot be decoded. I am using a Windows computer and the ProRes files were playing back previously prior to updating to Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PP + AMD graphics + pro res raw just doesnt work - theres a bug in PP where some opengl flag isnt detected

theres a few threads on the internet about it but still no fix from adobe nearly a year later

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you end up finding a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. All required hardware. Drivers are all up to date. Apple prores decoder installed. Preferences in Adobe products correct. I've even downloaded free trials of every possible supporting application of Prores Raw on Windows. None work. I have searched far and wide. I can't seem to find the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Team,

Do we have any answers for this yet? I am having the same issue today. I would like to use ProRes Raw from a Ninja V and I have AMD for my GPU and CPU. I have tried everything recommended below as well.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue with : Windows 11 + Radeon pro w6800 (22.Q2 driver) + Mercury GPU Acceleration (OpenCL)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines