• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro 2019 only detecting 1 out of 2 audio tracks

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to test if my OBS separate tracks work however Premiere pro only detects my desktop audio not my mic audio. OBS has the desktop audio to track 1 and mic to track 2. I've tried modifying the audio tracks on premiere pro from stero to mono and changing the amount of tracks to 2, however it only duplicates my desktop audio. My mic audio is nowhere to be seen even though i'm very certain i recorded with my mic on. Please help!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click your clip in the proejct panel and choose Modify>Audio Channels.

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 10.35.06.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late response, been busy. Unfortunately this doesn't work, I can also confirm my mic isn't the problem on OBS, I switched audio tracks from desktop audio to track 2 and mic audio track 1. My mic is perfectly fine, and when i try to do the suggestion you gave, no avail. Is there something i'm configuring wrong on OBS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cload your clip into the source monitor and then click the little waveform icon below the monitor, can you see waveforms of your tracks? Can you screenshot this, as well as the Modify audio channels dialogue box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 I'm not 100% sure if this is what you're asking me but heres some video proof of the separate tracks on OBS along with the modify audio channels you asked for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, if you load the clip into the source monitor in Premiere, you can click the little waveform icon below (Tooltip says Drag Audio only) and it will show waveforms for the audio tracks of the loaded clip. Can you see the tracks when you do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot (87).png

The clip i'm using is the same one i showed you on the mp4 file. When i play the audio/waveform, its just the audioo of the YouTuber.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines