Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2019, response time is really slow

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

I'm posting here because after hours of research I can't seem to find any solution.

My software is really really slow everytime I order a new command. For example, when I press play to previsualise, I have to wait 5 seconds for it to start playing. 
Same when I grab the button to scroll through my timeline, I don't get an immediate playback. 

It's starting to be annoying, I have to wait 5 seconds everytime, it's tough when i do small adjustments. 

My local disk is empty, I cleared cache, I put the lowest resolution, I checked if I was on acceleration etc...

I'm on PC with a geforce 1660x super and 16gb of Ram so that should be ok.

Any help is appreciated 🙂

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Hello ! It's for all projects, same issue.

I found this solution for someone that had the same problem, but he was on mac http://www.kevinmonahan.net/?p=14

Also, my CPU is AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core processor 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thomase53331752,

Welcome to the community, and sorry for the issue. Is there any specific reason you haven't updated to the latest version of Premiere? What sort of source files are you working with? Are you having this issue with a specific project or all projects? Also, which CPU do you have installed in your system? Let us know. We're here to help. 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ! It's for all projects, same issue.

I found this solution for someone that had the same problem, but he was on mac http://www.kevinmonahan.net/?p=14

Also, my CPU is AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core processor 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're glad that your issue is fixed. Feel free to reach out to us for any assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines