Premiere Pro 2020 lagging

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am new here and I have a question. I have filmed some clips for a amatour music video with Iphone 11, and the clips are lagging. Everytime when the clip is in the middle, the video goes back to the beginning but the sound is still going to the end. I have this problem. I don`t think, its the fault of my PC, because it has an RTX 2070ti and a Ryzen 3600x... Does someone here know this problem and could help me?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake or Shutter Encoder before bringing into Premiere.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, okay so I did it. I converted it into H264 and H265 and both are not working. The problem is still there...

Thank you for an answer(:

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Prores instead of converting to H.264 or even H.265.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working. I have the newest drivers and prores also doesn't work. I opened the file in DaVinci Resolve and it shows, that the media is offline. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you use Mediainfo in HTML view and show us the info of your source footage?

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download/Windows

Also, show us the info of the footage you transcoded to.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you everyone... I solved the problem with Handbreak. The Shutter Encoder didn't work. Thank you for your help (:

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines