Premiere pro 2021 - 2022 loads the processor by half, even when nothing is happening

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I want to report an error in Premiere pro 2021 - 2022.
The program loads the processor by half, even when nothing is happening. This happens when a "Nested Sequence" appears on the timeline, in which no audio scale is displayed. Even when removing all the attributes of the video fragments in the middle and "Nested Sequence". The problem does not appear only if this Fragment does not fall into the field of view, or when it is removed. The problem occurs on different computers with windows 10 - 11

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, this is a user-to-user forum and the Premiere team doesn't hang out here too often. If you want to report a bug, you can do that on UserVoice here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

I will say, though, that bugs that get fixed are ones that can be reproduced by the team, and you haven't provided enough information. Specific versions (not just the year), hardware, type of footage, effects, GPU, and a lot more information could be helpful.  Try to think about clear and reproducible steps that would allow someone else who has zero knowedge of your project to test and potentially recreate this issue themselves.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere version: 22.5.0 (Build 62)

-- Sequence --
Image Size: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 23,976

-- Video file --
Image Size: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 59,94
Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 16-bit - Stereo
Video Codec Type: MP4/MOV H.264 4:2:0

-- PC --
CPU: i5-9600K
MB: Gigabyte H370M DS3H
RAM: 64Gb 2666
GPU: ATI Vega 64

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to post this on UserVoice (linked above) to file an official bug report. In addition to all the information you provided, I recommend writing up step-by-step instructions since your screen recording doesn't have any audio.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines