• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2021 - AAF Export Errors

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having issues exporting AAF sequences out of Premiere Pro, recieving errors such as:

• Cannot embed audio source because its audio codec is not supported. Only WAVE and AIFC audio codecs are supported.
  • AAFRESULT_DUPLICATE_MOBID

We've been exporting AAF's for Pro Tools for years without any issues and now we can't seem to deliver anything that works to our sound designers and mixers.

Frustratingly, one of the errors states the codecs aren't supported, but they're all just WAVE files.

We've tried rolling back to various different versions of Premiere and are having the same issue across those.

Done the usual delete media caches, trash preferences etc.

Tried exporting OMF's instead, however they seem to be totally out of sync and a right mess when our colleagues open them in ProTools.

We're running Premiere Pro 2021 (Version 15.0 - Build 41)

Mac Pro (Late 2013)

MacOS Catalina

Version 10.15.7

Processor - 2.7 GHz 12-Core Intel Xeon E5

Memory - 64GB Ram 1866 MHz DDR3

Graphics - AMD FirePro D700 6GB

Storage - 1TB Flash Storage

Media Location

SNS EVO 16 Bay NAS via 10GB Fibre

Again - This was all working totally fine before the latest update, now doesn't work at all on the latest version of when rolling back to previous versions.

And just a note Adobe - Problems like this cost us time and money. You really should start considering pulling your socks up and offering a responsible service support package for your customers. You are extremely difficult to get help from, but very fast to take our money.

Any help anyone can offer is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this sorted out? I'm having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ECAMP,

Please give us full details of your system and source media.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sorry for this issue. I am not sure what's going on there. I would suspect that your hardware might be interfering since your CPU is not supported in system requirements any longer. Your OS might be bridge too far for that machine and your workflow. You can also look at your NAS as a potential source of conflict too.

Furthermore, do you have another Mac in the office you can verify the bug with? Hope we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this ever sorted. I am having same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and never had it before

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions for fixing this? The problem is the same if I export a full timeline, or just the .wav clips that Premiere mistakenly insists are not .wavs It's not an issue with the audio files themselves, as they can from the same recording session as hundreds more that all work perfectly.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044

Processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2123 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 64.0 GB

Premiere Pro Version 22.0.0 (Build 169)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found a solution that appears to work for us. I don't get the error message if I choose to 'Trim' audio files instead of 'Copy Complete Audio Files'. POsting in case it helps anyone else out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

For everyone here, have you guys been using merged clips, subclips or mutlicam sequence clips??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines