Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2021 NOT RESPONDING on Windows 10

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe, 

I recorded with my gopro camera 2 different videos. One with low resolution (1080) and the other one with 4k high resolution. I was able to import the videos separetaly into adobe premiere (different projects) and they are able to playback but then after a minute the video stops playing and the Adobe Premiere program shows a mesage of (NOT RESPONDING). When this happens my cpu and memory usage is not more than 60%.

The computer I have is new with all updates and the adobe premiere is the latest version. Why is this happening?

My PC specs:
Windows 10 Pro with latest updates
Intel Core i7-10510U CPU 1.80GHz
RAM 16GB
64-bit
Graphic Card Intel UHD Graphics 32-bits

Videos Clip specs#1 imported to adobe premiere

MP4 Video
Size: 1.89 GB
Frame width 1920
Frame Height 1080
Data Rate rate 45012kbps
Audio sample rate 48 kHz

Videos Clip specs#2 imported to adobe premiere

MP4 Video
Size: 1.10 GB
Frame width 3840
Frame Height 2160
Data Rate rate 60183kbps
Audio sample rate 48 kHz

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peru Bob, 

Thank you for taking your time on replying. However, I just downloaded the FREE version of PowerDirector 365 and Im not having this issue. One thing I noticed is that when I launched PowerDirector 365 for the first time it detected my GNU and made optimizations in order to ensure videos are played correctly. I pay a subscription with Adobe of $20 a month and I cannot get to play a standdard small video? This doesnt make much sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have a discrete graphics card. In Premiere Pro make sure you have hardware acceleration turned on. 4K GoPro footage is notoriously hard to decode and I generally use proxies but try Davinci resolve rather than Power Director. It's also free and much more professional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello John, 

I have hardware acceleration turned on on my Adobe Premiere Pro 2021. I played the video again and is freezing. Is freezing when also playing the same video on standard resolution of 1080. This is Not happening with PowerDirector 365 when playing the 1080 video or 4k video. I will also test Davinci Resolve like you mentioned. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines