• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2022 Audio Not Exporting With Video

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

R ecently I lost access to Adobe Premiere Pro from my school account and I used a 7 day free trial so I could briefly use Premiere Pro again. When I went to export my project, it only exported the video and not the audio. I checked and I made sure the audio settings were on while exporting and yet the same problem occurred. I don't know if this is a glitch or if perhaps there's a setting I'm missing? This was never a problem for me before the new exporting update. Please let me know if there are any fixes, thank you!

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've figured out that mp4 files export audio but the mxf files I use don't export audio for some reason. Is there any way to get the mxf files to also export audio or am I screwed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Giovanni,

Sorry! Can you show us a screenshot of your export settings?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Si tienes una computadora Windows y en caso de que no lo tengas, podrías intentar instalar el QuickTime Player que lo puedes descargar de la página de Apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines