• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2022 crashing on start up (with video)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When starting up, it crashes almost immediately with a 50/50 chance of making it to the home screen.

I've updated my drives, reset preferences, cleared the media cache, and double-checked to make sure that my specs were up to par. 

Here's the link to the video once it finishes uploading. It's been happening for a couple of weeks now and is really starting to affect my workflow. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

p.s. just realized I was running Spotify in the background so enjoy some Thunderstruck by AC/DC while watching lol

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AMD Ryzen 7 3750H w/ Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx for CPU

15.8 GB RAM Memory (its filled up to 6.7)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 with Max-Q Design for GPU

AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 10 Graphics for GPU

Studio Driver is up to date as of 3/22

I have 1 external hard drive with very little on it, however, I did just recently clear out a bunch of downloads I've amassed over the last couple of months (and yes I've deleted all of the said files from the Recycling Bin).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines