• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2022 dll issue windows 10

New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a student and my student account to access premiere pro 2022 however when I try to open the program I get the following two error messages in pop up dialogs (the program doesn't even open).

The procedure entry point WerRegisterCustomMetadata could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2022\dvacrashreporter.dll.

and

The procedure entry point GetSystemDpiForProcess could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2022\DisplaySurface.dll.

I have tried reinstalling it, reinstalling creative cloud, using the CCCleaner Tool, Updating the C++ redist files and rolling back windows updates to no avail.

I am on windows 10 version 1607

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would start with updating windows to the latest version of W10 21H2

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1909 or later is required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines