• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2022 freezes when going over unrendered (red line) video

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using premeire for about 3 years now and have never had this problem occur until I installed the new v22 update. On top of that, it wont let me render it so I'm stuck with it freezing. Keep in mind I can move my cursor and everything around, the video just freezes to the last rendered frame and stays until it gets to the next one. I'm an editor for a youtuber and he needs this fairly soon. Heres a video of my problem:

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird, it won't render that as a preview or a final file? What's the effect applied, or the file type? If it's a plugin, maybe it needs to be updated for the newer version... or if the file type has some sort of corruption? I've sometimes had to re-render a file out in vlc or sometimes even media encoder can render it to a ProRes to be able to work with it in Premiere. Weird that media encoder can use it, but premiere can't. I just had a three files from my camera that wouldn't import into Premiere 22, but Media encoder could read them and I re-encoded them to a ProRes wrapper and they imported and worked fine in Premiere then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your machine is unable to playback in realtime hence the red bar.

You will have to render to green if you want to see it in real time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines