• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2022 loads MORGTs as PNG

Enthusiast ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

God, I'm so tored of Premiere Pro random faults that arise here and there from time to time. 

I have a pack of me-made and downloaded Morgt files with motion graphics, texts and so on. Eventually Premiere Pro refuses to load them as Morgt loading them as a png instead. That is all. Yesterday they loaded alright, today they don't. Tomorrow they may be loading again. No system here. Thinking about turning to Davinchi... Years Adobe cannot make their  "PRO SOFTWARE" work as at least a software. And fail... Any suggestions on Morgts?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, that's a pain ... but I've not ever seen that.

So ... describe those mogrts, what's going on in them? And how did you make them?

Reading through Jarle Leirpoll's excellent ebook on mogrts that Adobe bought out and provides online for free has helped quite a number of users sort mogrt issues though ... you might look through. Easy to read, well organized, very direct. (Not like typical Adobe "help" ... thankfully.)

Neil

Jarle’s Making Mogrt’s ebook on Adobe blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's just a MORGT-file loaded from an Adobe stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me, Adobe, this is not funny. 2022 - Premiere Pro stil loads some MORGTS as png. I reported this problem 2-3 years ago and nothing changed! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which one? I would be happy to test it out and see what's happening on my rig with the same mogrt.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be my guest. But in fact your testing will show nothing since this or any other morgt-file may stop working any time and start showing as a png in PP. I did not dfind the reason of it doing so. No matter that PP version I'm using (it started in 2019 or even in 2018), Yesterday after I came across this issue again and my morgts started importing as pngs at some point, I restarted PP and it fixed that. 5 days ago restarting PP did not help, but restarting my PC did. So whatever happens it happens because of PP, not the morgt-files.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vlxtuhcvFGYXqcMlt8iG5HgyI1AWoCQ-?usp=share_link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @Андрей5E17 could you try running only Premiere pro, and check if any other software might interfere? 

Are you running Premiere in English, or is it a localized version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm only running PP everytime. +GoogleChrome sometimes max

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it the US version of PP?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know is it's US, but myy interface is in English

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro stil loads some MORGTS as png.

By @Андрей5E17

Can you be more precise? What do actually happen and what do you expect? Just saying "loads some MOGRTS as png" makes it hard/impossible to troubleshoot, especially since some MOGRT´s do actually include png-files.

I downloaded one of the MOGRT´s you shared and it imports without any issues but it does have a dummy file for a logo and that file is a png-file and that´s expected. If i drag the White and Gray Locator Pin Call-Out 1 to the timeline everything works.

Averdahl_0-1668107440915.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually posted a video above: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nnMWXFOtbv1vmyi7IytKmidV6xglh6HM/view?usp=share_link

By @Андрей5E17

O.k, i must have missed that.

I don´t use Motion Factory but downloaded Simple Clean Callout Stock Template | Adobe Stock and installed it via the Essential Graphics panel and it worked here without issues, iow it imported and worked as expected on the timeline.

In your video i did notice a warning regarding the font Lato Black. (See the attaced image) Do you have that font installed? It seems that you don´t have it installed and that may trigger the issue you have.

To try for you:

Close Premiere Pro and install/activate the font Lato Black from here and try again: Lato | Adobe Fonts

Averdahl_0-1668168253426.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried loading morgts without fonts at all (like animated arrows) - this happens even with them. By the way I have this font installed. I don't know why it shows I don't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Андрей5E17 

This is not an Adobe side issue.

Try these instructions as outlined on the Motion Factory support pages:

Motion Factory - Create a sequence to fix the blank PNG - Premier Pro

If that doesn't work as expected, the professional solution is to reach out to Motion Factory for additional support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can it be not an adobe issue if this happens even when using Premere
pro essential graphics. Don't look at the the motion factory I'm using, it
happens both ways

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version number of Premiere Pro 2022 are you running?

WarrenHeaton_0-1668698470047.png

What version number of Creative Cloud Desktop are you running?

WarrenHeaton_1-1668698499294.png

What version of Windows are you running?

What happens if you use the Graphics that are included with Premiere Pro like Basic Default Title, Basic Lower Third, Basic Lower-Third Center?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PP 22.6.2 build 2

ACC 5.9.0.373

Win 10 19043.2251

Essential graphics work the same - at some point the just start to import morgts as pngs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines