Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2022 Not Launching

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

Before everything, I want to say I've tried rolling back to previous versions, reinstalling the program, download new C++ from Windows, and also download both the required MSVCP/MSVCR files which are requested. However, even when I do all of that, I cannot launch Premiere Pro, let alone any other Adobe product. It states, "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)" and I'm not sure how to proceed. Does anyone else have experience with this or has anyone found any solutions? All solutions I've found so far, I've tried but have not had any effect on the outcome.

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! The running of vcredist_x64.exe files fixed my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I actually have this problem as well. I followed the steps in the article, however, the msvcp110.dll file is not located in the folder and is nowhere to be seen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled adobe creative cloud and the programs. I've updated to the latest C++. The other programs work fine. It's just premiere that isn't launching.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go into the Controle Panel and repair the Visual C.

If you dont manage to fix this contact Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines