• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE PRO 2023 audio starting over when imported issue

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm having a weird issue in premiere pro since I upgraded to 2023 version. Sometimes. the imported audio is out of sync or starting over in the middle of it even though it's not edited yet. The duration of the audio is the same. Am I the only one having this issue? Can someone help me fix this? Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this only on the one project?

And ... have you dumped the cache files with the project closed?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your source properties?  Always better to work with uncompressed audio minimally 48k 16bit...  Is this happening in a project created in Premiere 2023 or a project updated from an earlier version?    Sometimes better to Create a new project in the updated Premiere and then importing the version created in the previous version rather than just opening it and doing an update...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please share more details on the project and what type of footage (from which camera, in which codec) you're working with?

Help us help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines