• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 22.0 repeatedly crashes when trying to locate moved media

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Premiere Pro version 22.0 and am working on a small project on a Windows device. A few media files were moved to more sensible locations since I imported them and worked with them, and now the program is unable to locate them and opens the "Locate Media" menu upon opening my project. Double-clicking into the folder containing the files for the project causes a loading symbol to appear for a few moments, after which the program immediately crashes. No error appears in an alert, although I don't know the location of the logs to check for any exceptions. The same occurs if one presses "cancel" in the menu to enter the project and attempts to use the locate menu from within the project. This is a rather frustrating issue and I'm wondering if there's a workaround?

TOPICS
Crash , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry about the trouble. You can check here if crash reports are saved: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-where-do-i-find-premiere-pro-crash-logs-...

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines