Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 22.2 playback issues

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

since I made the update to Premiere Pro 2022, I have problems with the playback. The playback does not lag, but there are overlaying pictures in some frames and strange glitches, which makes viewing and working much more difficult. This only happens with moving shots, the more camera movement the worse the picture! Or I scrub the timeline. It gets real worse with fullscreen! The most strange part - when I try to screenrecord with OBS - it won't show any glitches or lags. There are only some framedrops in the screenrecording. I made a phone video from my monitor, so you can see the problem.

I'm currently working with Red R3D files, but the same thing happened to me with ArriRAW and BRaw files, there is almost no difference - always the same problem.

What I have already tried: Change quality, clear all media cache, install previous PremierePro 22.0, h264/HEVEC hardware accelerated decoding - turned off, trying diffrent monitor cables, plug the monitor to motherboard or graphicCard. All this has not helped so far.

This has NEVER happend with PremierePro 15.-

Maybe someone can help me!

My Specs:

Premiere Pro 22.2.0

Dual Monitor Setup: Dell U2417H, LG Ultrawide (Glitches on both monitors)

Windows 10, Intel i9-9900K, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 2070, Mainboard: Asus TUF Z390-PRO

Synced Logging.03_03_30_20.Standbild003.jpgSynced Logging.03_03_29_19.Standbild001.jpgSynced Logging.03_03_30_18.Standbild002.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

See if changing this setting in the NVidia control panel corrects the issue:  I have mine set as in the picture, but at one time I had to have it set to ON; I think the default is OFF;

At one time I had made a post about imaging tearing on this forum, and another user answered the question, and it was the correct solution for me; you issue seems the same as I had.  

This was the original thread I had with the full details of the solution:

Solved: Screen Tearing & Freezing When playing Back Premie... - Adobe Support Community - 12028311

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if changing this setting in the NVidia control panel corrects the issue:  I have mine set as in the picture, but at one time I had to have it set to ON; I think the default is OFF;

At one time I had made a post about imaging tearing on this forum, and another user answered the question, and it was the correct solution for me; you issue seems the same as I had.  

This was the original thread I had with the full details of the solution:

Solved: Screen Tearing & Freezing When playing Back Premie... - Adobe Support Community - 12028311

As an important note, making the change with premier running did not take effect until premier was restarted.

FlyingFourFun_0-1647964790344.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!!! It worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, it was someone else that found the original correct answer, my contribution was matching your issue to their solution...  But I am very happy it worked out for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines