• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 22.2 — Playback performance issues after scaling video in Program Monitor

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very very choppy visuals when moving and scaling video and images in the program window right after upgrading. It's unusable. Once I downgraded back to previous version the problem disappeared. I'm on a mac mini 2018 with a Radeon 580 egpu. Hopefully you guys can fix this soon because I'd love to use the other new features.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This article was renamed incorrectly. It's not playback issues. Premiere 22.2 is slow and choppy WHEN scaling and moving around footage, which makes it less responsive and harder to place, move and scale footage quickly. Playback is fine, but actually scaling and moving footage and stills much more difficult because of the choppy visuals. After I downgraded to the previous version, I got buttery smooth scaling and movement when editing in the program window. There is something in the new version that is bugging out graphically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This problem has not been solved. Had to downgrade to previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines