• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 22.2 UI is sluggish

Engaged ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My UI takes 3 seconds to simply click something in the timeline since this update and I had to roll back as a result. No improvements, just steps backwards as usual.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Matthew,

Sorry for the issue. I have a few ideas you can try.

I would suspect a corrupt sequence as a potential problem, as I had a similar issue yesterday on an updated project. Do other sequences in your project playback without issues? If so, can you try copying and pasting the contents of your existing sequence into a new sequence? That worked for me.

You can also try importing the sequence into a new project and see if that helps "rewire" your project. That can work too.

Finally, UI twitchiness can often be cured by resetting preferences. If you are tempted to do so, you may want to sync settings first so that any settings you need to keep will be preserved. Please return with any questions or comments. Hope we can help you with a solution.

No improvements, just steps backwards as usual.

Sorry about that. BTW, this is primarily a user-to-user forum. You can deliver feedback to the product team here.

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just rolled back to 22.1 and everything is working fine now, with the same project, so I'll just avoid updates for the time being.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, Matthew. Thanks for letting us know and glad you are back on track. Good luck with the project.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines