Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 22.4 captions doesn't work

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am having a problem to create captions from my transcription. I tried restarting preferences and read some community tips but it doesn't seem to work. When I press create captions basically nothing happens at all...

Could someone help me?

Greetings,

Dominika

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stan,

I've checked everything from the post and did the workaround but nothing works for me. Moreover my transcript doesn't show mark 8hours. I also changed a name of the speaker just in case but still unsuccessful. 

WakeupData_0-1654064814594.png

Please, is there any other way to solve it?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. So when you click Create Captions, you do not get the dialogue box with choices on how to create the captions?

Yes, that would be a different problem.

Also reset the workspace.

As a test, create a new project, add one simple video, try from there. Just to see if it works.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem: creating the transkript works fine, but trying to create captions does nothing. Premiere stops working and I have to force it shut manually.

Nothing from the other thread worked so far, no in-out-points, no selestinv/deselecing options, nothing. Tried different videos, mine are under a minute long. I don't get the "create captions" dialogue. And since it is a new and clean install of Premiere where I didn't customize anything yet, resetting the workspace does nothing either.

I don't know what to do anymore, the function never worked for me and I was so happy when I read how easy it was supposed to be in Premiere. I am hoping for updates, but nothing so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines