• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere pro 22.5 continuously freezes

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While using premier pro, the app freezes during video play after a few minutes of working. I also cannot export. I have a 22 minute video that I managed to wrestle into place by restarting every 5 minutes when it froze and now I cannot export. I am frozen at around 10%. This has repeated 4 times. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times with computer restarts. I even downgraded to 22.4 to see if that would help and it did not. Please help beyond the steps I have already taken.

This is my first time trying to use premier on a new computer but it has more processing and memory capacity than my prior computer that did just fine with it.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry about the trouble. Can you let us know your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Are you experiencing this issue on a specific project?

Have you tried resetting preference and deleting cache files?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines