• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 22.5 not rendering 24 fps video

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Win 11 installation of Premiere Pro 22.5 would not render 24 fps video shot on a DJI Air 2S drone. I tried shooting 24 fps on my DJI Mini at 24 fps, wouldn't render that either, kept giving me an error message.

So, I downgrade to Premiere Pro 22.4 and BAM! Everything is fine.

With 22.5, I tried changing sequence settings, tried software rendering in Project Settings despite having a fine Quadro RTX 4000 video card, no joy. Nothing would work, except stepping back one version. Video would export, mind you, it just would not render. But if you can't render, you can't edit - not very quickly.

This bug cost me a day and a half. Adobe: Please don't do this to us. You're killing us.

Stuckey

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be worth adding that as a bug report to User Voice: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro  

You said you tried changing sequence settings, but just to double check, does that include changing the video preview codec?

Ideally you shoulnd't need to be rendering your timeline unless it's effects-related. DJI makes absolutely brutal video encodings. As long as I've been a video editor things coming off a DJI drone have been unplayable without proxies and sometimes transcoding up front. Not sure if you've gone that route.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines