Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Premiere Pro 22.6.2 crashing working with any text or captions

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I’m on PPro 22.6.2 latest version and have a mew MacBook Pro M1 Max and when I try and use any text/captions it crashes after I attempt to add strokes change color or size. Sometimes it happens right after the captions or text layers are created but sometimes it takes a while for it to crash. Very odd problem. Yet I rolled back to 22.0 and it doesn’t crash at all! This is also happening when i try and create regular text layers and change the color or size. I’ve reset preferences and deleted media cache 22.6.2 still crashes with any use of text. Anyone else experience this problem? Very annoying as I cannot work with any text in PPro right now... I have to use a copy of 22.0 to work with text  

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the crash. Do you see any error codes or messages when it crashes? Can you check if crash reports are saved? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-where-do-i-find-premiere-pro-crash-logs-...

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kartika, here is the crash report, hopefully this helps solves the problem, thank youhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/ir7pudquqw34b5m/ae90128b-8d19-4a21-9862-ce21b1c4abf9.dmp?dl=0 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines