Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 22 - M1 Export Problem

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using Premiere Pro 22. I have a big export problem. You can see this problem in the attached photo. I can't understand why and it makes my job harder. Has anyone experienced this problem before? and anyone know how to fix this problem?

Ps: My computer is M1 Mac Pro 22.

Export Problem.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi onuri47027725,

We're sorry to hear about this. Please let us know the Export Settings that you have used. Also, is this happening with any specific Format or all of them? 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @onuri47027725 ,

Sorry for this problem. We have done some export improvements in the latest beta builds. You can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta).

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Please try and let us know how it goes in the beta build. If you still see this issue in beta builds, please share your original footage. We will check it at our end and take quick action.

Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines