• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 22 / Media Encoder Crashes on Startup

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open Premiere Pro it crashes on the initial load of the program (I never get passed the initial screen, see attached screenshot - it locks up there and then stops responding until I force close it).

Here are my specs:

GPU: RTX 3070

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

RAM: 32GB

I have completely wiped these programs and their files and reinstalled from scratch, but Premiere and Media Encoder still always crash immediately upon starting. Photoshop works fine.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello B-R-A-I-N-S-T-O-R-M,

Sorry for this strange behavior. Have you ever been able to install Premiere Pro on this machine in the past? Is the screenshot of the Splash Screen taken after plug-ins are loaded, or does it not get to the loading of the plug-ins? Let me know. Either way, you might try disabling plug-ins temporarily. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Could you also try some suggestions mentioned here? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-troubleshoot-premiere-pro-crash-a...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines