• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 22 (Windows) crashes when I try to create a new project

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hadn't used Premiere for about a month. Today when I try to create a new project, Premiere crashes. Never happened before. I noticed that the Craete Project process has changed and now you can import media on the same screen you name your project. But as soon as I get to this screen, Premiere crashes before I can even type in a Project Name. Nothing has changed on my computer and this just started happening. It wouldn't even let me send a crash report to Adobe (Send Report was grayed out). What's going on? I can open an existing project, then rename it, delete all media and save it. But if I try to import anything, Premiere crashes again. It's crazy! Is it just me?

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry about the crash. Can you share your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Have you already tried resetting preferences and deleting cache files?

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines