• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 22 with Monterey always Crash

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Macbook Pro (Intel) running Monterey premiere pro 22 will always crash.  Never will run.  Since no current projects I have removed "all" adobe software, any and all plugins etc.  Run adobe cleaner and premiere pro 22 will not run at all.  I can only run 15.4 currently.  I haven't started a project but the software will boot open ready for a project.  Extremly frustrating as my desktop (windows) is currently working fine with the latest Premiere pro running, just the macbook pro refuses to work premiere 22 at all.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the crash. Are you getting any error codes or messages when it crashes? Does it happen with a specific project?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue! On a macbook pro 2019 intel ,... can;t even reinstall...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same issue, Premiere Pro 22.5.0. Macbook Pro 13 Monterey OS, it is solved by changing render to "Mercury Playback Engine Softwere Only" but that is not a real solution! 

Anybody has a better solution? Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines