• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 23.0.0 Adjustment Layer Display White Screen on Mac pro M1

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MAY I KNOW WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ADOBE PREMIERE PRO?

ON MY MAC PRO M1, BIGSUR 16GB RAM, ALSO ON MONTEREY, 16GB RAM

A WHITE SCREEN DISPLAY WHEN COLOR GRADE APPLY ON ADJUSTMENT LAYER. I ENCLOSED HEREWITH A VIDEO CAPTURE AND PHOTO OF THE SAID PROBLEM. THIS HAS CAUSE A MAJOR SETBACK TO MY WORKFLOW.

Please do not write in capital letters: considerd shouting and difficult to read for some folks. MOD

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which effect are you applying to the adjustment layer? Is it a Lumetri Preset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its like spraying your garden. Please use a build in capture program instead of using a phone vertically on a horizontal screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your GPU on that thing? I see three video tracks and two ALs ... you might be out of video RAM. Or having some other GPU related issue.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ‌M1‌ Pro is Apple's second System on a Chip (SoC) developed for use in Macs, and it marks Apple's continued transition away from the Intel chips that have been used in Macs since 2006.

As a "System on a Chip," the ‌M1‌ Pro integrates several different components, including the CPU, GPU, unified memory architecture (RAM), Neural Engine, Secure Enclave, SSD controller, image signal processor, encode/decode engines, Thunderbolt controller with USB 4 support, and more, all of which power the different features in the Mac.

Traditional Intel-based Macs used multiple chips for the CPU, GPU, I/O, and security, but integrating multiple components onto one chip allows Apple silicon chips to operate faster and more efficiently than Intel chips. Like the ‌M1‌, the ‌M1‌ Pro is built on a 5-nanometer process, but it has 33.7 billion transistors, twice as many transistors as the ‌M1‌.

The 10-core ‌M1‌ Pro is equipped with a 16-core GPU, and the 8-core ‌M1‌ Pro has a 14-core GPU. The 16-GPU variant is up to 2x faster than the ‌M1‌ chip.

Apple is using a unified memory architecture that lets the CPU, GPU, and other processor components use the same data pool rather than wasting time copying data between one another and swapping between multiple pools of memory. It's a technique that makes all of Apple's M-series chips remarkably efficient.

With the ‌M1‌, available memory maxed out at 16GB, but the ‌M1‌ Pro supports up to 32GB. It also offers up to 200GB/s of memory bandwidth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So with my earlier detail explaination on GPU for Mac M1 Pro, why that my Premier Pro has this White Screen Issue when colour grading is apply on the Adjustment Layer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, I've subscribed both Individual plan and Business Team Plan. Both plan has the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This would take someone with solid Mac tech knowledge to sort.

They've done some fascinating things with re-imagining how to utilize hardware resources on those. Makes for at times awesome performance.

And at times, a bit of frustration with apps. The new Mac rigs being so freaky different to code for.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines