Exit

Premiere pro 23.2 crasht beim Start, Projekte werden mal geöffnet, mal nicht

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am on windows 11, 128gb ram, 

nvidia 3060, geforce experience disabled 

Projects can be created that run smoothly. 2 to 3 days. 

Then when you open Premiere crashes immediately. 

Sometimes I can open another project and then a second one (well, the one that crashed right out of the Premiere Pro start page). 

It's a prettyfeeling when you don't do this as a hobby but pay money for a prog program WHICH IS NOT RUNNING STABLE. 

If I save the project as a new project via the program manager, it can be opened again. But not anymore after a while. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Oliver,

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear about this. Similar stability related issues were fixed in Nvidia Studio Driver 531.41. Could you perform a clean installation of the drivers and let us know if that helps? 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It dosen´t help. I did a clean install of 531.41. The program still decides not open some projects directly. It depends from day to day. Sometimes I can open "the project" when I open premiere pro with another project and "the project". It`s really anoying when you want to do professional work. I sent all my files to chward@adobe.com but he is on holidays this week. The original project and all files which i could restore with the programmanger. Hopefully someone can help me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have any third-party plugins installed? Let us know if you also see this issue with Premiere Pro 23.3. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines