Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Auto-Save Folder gone after Update and not showing recent Projects

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

i have a problem since the new Update and now i cant find my last Projects. I was not using Premiere for a longer time and now i wanted to open my last Projects (filmed between October 2021-January 2022). I started Premiere and saw that it is not showing my last Projects. In my Documents Folder was an empty Auto-Save Folder and my Backup Folder on my external Harddrive was completely empty, even older Projects were gone.

Is there a way to restore the whole folder? The problem is i can´t even tell you exactly where my currently Auto-Save Project-Folder was because it is not showing me any recent Projects. The only thing that stayed are some Cache Files with the Names of the Projects after i searched for "prproj" FIles. The weird thing about that is that i was working normally the last time and exported the last Video, and i think i did the Update before that, but i am not 100% sure.

I would be happy if there is any solution.

Kind regards,

Sven

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro doesn't store your projects or media.

Did you save them to an external drive that is not connected or doesn't have a fixed drive letter?

Try doing a Windows search.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, i already did a Windows Search, it is just finding older Backups of my Auto-Save Folders but not of the last one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines