Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro - Bizarre crash with playback

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

So I am working on a GTA V cinematic, and for some reason, when it reaches a certain clip, Premiere Pro just crashes. it's bizarre since I have edited the clip before, and it didn't crash, and it's only on that certain point because if I playback the sample clip at a different timestamp (later in the edit), there are not issues.

I also don't get any error message or anything, it just crashes.

See attached video. 

Any solutions?

Thanks,

Doron

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The clip may have been corrupted somehow. If it is a copy you may want to try another version.

Also, you could try making a new version through Media Encoder or the free app HandBrake and see if the new version works better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for that. Screen recorded footage could create some issues in performance. In addition, to what RobShultz suggests. You can refer to this article as well: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-issues-with-screen-recorded-footage-in-premiere-pro/...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, thanks for your hasty responses.

This is not a screen recording, but a clip exported using GTA's tool for recording, I tried running it through Media Encoder, with no luck.

Thanks,

Doron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines