• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro: can't switch on A1 button

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello from Switzerland, I am editing a wedding video. I used a mix of footage (mirrorless and DSRL). When I started editing all my clips had visible audio. Now when I drop certain clips on the timeline some don't have audio, others do. What I noticed is that the first A1 button is not blue (the one completely to the left), whereas the V1 is activated.  But for some reason I can't click on it. 

What I also noticed that I can only drag the video (the audio button is even not visible), but the clips do have audio.

I am lost, has anyone experienced this before?

Thanks for your reaction and have a great day, Erna

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open clip in source monitor first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I solved it. It had apparentely to do something with the sequence settings....!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can you explain more about the sequence settings, because i am having the same problem as you. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines