• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro cant go fullscreen for mac

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier pro cant go full-screen... looks like it is not supported? Is someone addressing this?

I am referring to the program window and not the playing of a video. The program window just has a "+" for expanding the window but it wont full screen..

macos monterey 12.1 macbook pro 2021 16 in.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshot of the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 12.00.19 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 12.10.14 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by fullscreen??? do you mean fullscreen for the panel it self? if yes, what happened when you press `~ to full screen the panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already specified in my comment - "I am referring to the program window and not the playing of a video. The program window just has a "+" for expanding the window but it wont full screen.."

To be more clear I am not referring to the "toggle full-screen" command. I am referring to maximizing the premier pro window on mac. it appears to not be supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no i am not referring to the panel. i mean the entire program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with my M1 MBP. Also happens in photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just upgraded to Monterey 12.4 and not all the Adobe apps won't toggle to full screen by pressing the green + button on the apps. Hovering the mouse pointer to that + now you get a "zoom" menu item and not an "Enter Full Screen" menu option. Other apps like Chrome work just fine. Any idea of what's happening?
fullscreen.pngzoom.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be something that broke with Premiere Pro 22.4.0 and macOS Monderey 12.4.

I'm running Premiere Pro 22.4.0 (build 57) under macOS Monterey 12.3 on a MacBook Air and Enter Full Screen, Tile Window to e Left of Screen, and Tile Window to Right of Screen appear as expected.  

Making this a little worse is that it may be something broken on the Apple side.

Have you filed a bug report (UserVoice)?  That's the best way to give the much needed attention to issues like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Warren,

Thank you for coming back to me on this.

I am using Premiere Pro 22.4.0 (build 57) as well on MacBook Pro, and I will raise the issue on UserVoice now. Wish me luck. 🙂

Many thanks again. 

Luca

Luca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines