• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2017 Frame hold Bug

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frame hold doesn't seem to work anymore.  The clip keeps playing instead of freezing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Seems to be a temporary Bug.  I quit Premiere and relaunched and frame hold works the way it used to.  I put the playhead on the frame I want to freeze, right click , choose add frame hold.  I prefer it to exporting a frame which is an extra couple of steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are three Frame Hold choices, and they each do something slightly different. Select a clip in the Timeline, go to...

Clip > Video Options > Frame Hold Options...

Clip > Video Options > Add Frame Hold

Clip > Video Options > Insert Frame Hold Segment

Are none of these working for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try exporting a frame and then using that in your sequence as the freeze-frame:

screenshot_911.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Export Frame is the workaround if the OP cannot get Frame Hold to work. But Frame Hold saves several steps and does not involve an extra layer of export so it will be beneficial to get it working if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems to be a temporary Bug.  I quit Premiere and relaunched and frame hold works the way it used to.  I put the playhead on the frame I want to freeze, right click , choose add frame hold.  I prefer it to exporting a frame which is an extra couple of steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines