• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Closes When Choosing Effects Window

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Premiere Pro CC 2018 for a few years now,  can't afford the new Cloud based subscription so I just keep mine from updating.  Have had no issues other than ones caused by trying to overwork on a PC that wasn't fit to handle the workload,  I've since upgraded to a gaming PC further upgraded since purchase.

Premiere has ran like a dream since then up until 2 days ago.  I dont know what I did but now when I open PP, regardless of whether or not a media file has been imported,  when I click the Effects window the whole program just closes abruptly.  No error message, no warning, nothing.  I can choose any other window like Audio, Assembly, Editing, etc all fine but it's only Effects that forces closes the program.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice,  cleared media cache, changed the rendering gpu to Mercury Encoder Only, nothing has worked.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you cannot afford the subscription, you are using cracked software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines