Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro completely oversaturated

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey People,

I had some trouble with my exported Video beeing completely oversaturated even though it looked fine in the Preview. Then I figgured when I turn on "Display Color Management" in the general settings it looks exactly as oversaturated in the preview as in the Export... Now what can I do about that?

Left you see the raw video file and right is the unedited just imported file in Premiere...

screenshot.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. Which OS you have? What type of files are you editing (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)? 

Let us know if this article helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-fix-saturated-over-exposed-hlg-clips-in-premiere-pro-v-22/td-p/12489252

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Codec/Format: idk (iphone 12 pro max recording)

Framerate: 60 fps

I fixed it for myself by setting the Working Color Spacec from Rec. 709 to Rec. 2100 PQ.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. Which OS you have? What type of files are you editing (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)? 

Let us know if this article helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-fix-saturated-over-exposed-hlg-cl...

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Codec/Format: idk (iphone 12 pro max recording)

Framerate: 60 fps

I fixed it for myself by setting the Working Color Spacec from Rec. 709 to Rec. 2100 PQ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines