• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Crash Either when Creating New Project or Importing Files

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I run Premiere 2022 on Windows and recently it's been closing on its own/crashing every time I click on New Project or Import without giving an error message. I can open up old projects, but if I try to import files into them it crashes. I've updated my graphics card, updated Premiere, uninstalled/installed Premiere, made sure that my computer can run Premiere, played around with the GPU acceleration ... still nothing. I'm going to try to install an older version of Premiere later today when I get back home, but in the meantime does anyone have any ideas? I've got some projects coming up that I need to edit video for and being unable to start a new project is...unsettling. Thanks! 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry about the crash. Would you mind sharing your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Does it happen while importing specific files?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines