• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro crashes every time on exit

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Laptop LENOVO ThinkPad P17 Gen 2 with NVIDIA RTX A3000 Laptop GPU with Windows 10 22H2

Premiere Pro 2023 23.1.0 crashes (not responding) every time on exit (presing X or File -> Exit or Crtl + Q). Have to kill the process to close. Program chashes (not responding) even with no project open - double click Premiere Pro icon and without no work in program when closeing it hangs.

not_responding.png

Reinstall Premiere Pro did not help.

Tried 528.02-quadro-rtx-desktop-notebook-win10-win11-64bit-international-dch-whql and 517.40-quadro-rtx-desktop-notebook-win10-win11-64bit-international-dch-whql drivers clean install - no success.

Disabled internal GPU and left just NVIDIA RTX A3000 Laptop GPU, restarted, but the savo hanging on exit. Tried the savo with internal GPU - result the same.

Anyway to fix this? Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My name is Manuel and I work for NVIDIA.  Can you capture a manual crash dump file and email it to me at driverfeedback@nvidia.com?  The following KBA explains how to do this:
https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3335

Scroll down to the section labeled "Creating a manual crash dump file when a program freezes or is unresponsive" and follow those instructions.  

We have not been able to reproduce this although we believe it might be related to another bug we are tracking with Adobe Photoshop using the latest driver.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded the dump file to google drive: DUMP FILE

NVIDIA driver 31.0.15.1766 (2022-10-19)

At the moment I’m not sure if it is really NVIDIA driver causing Premiere Pro to freeze (not responding).

We noticed that Premiere Pro do not crash on exit when computer is not connected through ethernet (RJ45 cable) (on wi-fi no crashes). As soon as we plug in ethernet cable in and open Premiere Pro – the problem of program crashing on exit appears again. So maybe its network (driver) problem (looking at it now).

Anyway, maybe I am wrong, and You will find something out the dump file.

Still thank You for trying to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, an Nvidia employee is monitoring this board!!!  Thanks for your presence here.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines