Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Crashes from the start I hit the icon after Ransomware warning

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe somebody can help me. 

When I opened my Premiere Pro in my iMac 2022, I got a ransomware warning, I mistakenly put don't trust then retrieved the file. Only 1 out of 7 was retrieved. I uninstall and reinstall for several times and yet it crashes everytime I hit the button. 

Hope the community can help for it to work. 

Thanks a lot. 

Vlad

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd first make sure that you have a good anti virus software running and up to date. Then you may need Adobe cleaner which would require a fresh install of all apps after running.

Here's more info on cleaner: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, will try this out. By the way, right now Acronis is still not fully compatible with my iMac M1. Was wondering if I can do something with this notification. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would do a clean install starting with the OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess I'm gearing to that already since it still doesn't work with the cleaner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines