• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro crashes if my screen shows any unlinked footage

Enthusiast ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new day - a new problem with Premiere Pro. Should a project have a single unlinked footage or graphic\music file and I open the project window to see which one, Premiere Pro 22.5 just crashes (literally closes). If I do not look for that file in the project window and just go on working with the projects  - nothing bad happens. Any thoughts? In the end I had to Edit > Remove unused everything with ho clue what files were not linked.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Sorry about the issue. Could you try clearing your cache files and preferences and let us know if that works for you? If it does not, could you please share your system specifications and let us know which type of storage device you are saving your footage in?

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Cleaning and resetting Premiere settings did not help, my files and cache
are on ssd with plenty of space

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines