• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Crashes in Metalogging

Participant ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere 22.2.0 Build 128 crashes (exits) when updating Scene in metalogging. This happens when there may be existing data in the field for some items but not when all items are blank for this field. 

I'm running on an M1 Mac Pro. Monterey 12.1.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter_McC,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Is this happening while editing metadata for any specific media type or all of them?  Also, would you mind running the app in Rosetta mode to check if it's working properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was there ever a solution to this? I'm having the same problem with crashes when updating multiple clips in Scene using Metalogging. I'm also on a M1 Mac Pro, Monterey 12.3.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sageb,
Sorry! I tried this with a few clips and showed no trouble. How many clips are you trying to process at the same time? Let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens to me both on Windows and Mac. Could be just 6 clips if one of them has data in Scene and you try to set them all to a new value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had it happen to me on just 5 to 10 clips and also on 50+ clips. It's also not absolutely every time I try to enter data that it crashes, but enough that it's an unusable feature. This is with .mxf and .wav file formats, by the way. I have also tried it with a new project and I'm still getting crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. This doesn't sound very pleasant. It would be great if you or Peter would create a bug report on User Voice, and I will upvote and advocate for it internally. Link: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very cool. I upvoted. I'll see if I can get a spotlight on the issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines