• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Crashes my M1 Macbook Pro!

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the new M1 MacBook pro and every time I use premiere pro during a simple H.264 export it completely crashes my whole computer! Sometimes randomly while I'm editing, this is incredibly frustrating and annoying I have done everything from reinstalling the software to calling Adobe support and no one has any clue on what to do! I have the latest updates on premiere pro and my apple laptop. Is anyone experiencing this as well? 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same problem here. Sudentlly my project starts to show "media pending" and when I try close the app, it does not closes... It's frustrating... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about that. Are you getting any error codes or messages? Can you let us know your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Kartika! How are you?

I didn't get any message. Just the "media pending yellow screen". I did a workaround, opening the project in the Beta version, then reopening it in the main version.  But I've experienced many other bugs in the new version (15.4), such as:
- When use Lumetri and Posterize Time at the same time, depends on the order, we get white screen, even in preview and after render;
- The same occurs when use Lumetri and Time Remapping together;
- Flickering preview after apply time remapping;

I will write a list... lol 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eleazar0101 & igorcaiedoamaral,

Do you mind sharing the details of the media files you're working with (frame rate, frame size, format/codec)?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Nishu!
For example, in this project I'm using the settings attached... Warp Stabilizer give me white screen.

But it's also ocurring in the same project with 29.97 fps (this 25fps was filmed accidentally), and it's happening in another project when I'm using h264 medias...

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Kartinka, I'm here again! =/

Today's error is: white screen when use time remmaping (in a nest sequence) and warp stabilizer at the same time... As you can see, the lumetri scopes also presents some glitches and bugs...

This white screen bug is happening all the time in different occasions... 

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I discovered the problem... It's almost the same: Order of use of Lumetri color .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Beta that includes support for M1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Jeff!

I used this version just in this case, for do the workaraound, then I back to the mais version. Now I'm using the 15.4.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I started using my M1 MacBook, Premiere has been crashing frequently and will start lagging (not just playback, but my clicks within the app). Premiere worked fine on my old (2014) Intel MacBook. Are there any known issues about this? I've switched between using the M1 version of the software and opening with Rosetta, but both act about the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had a chat with a live chat agent. They said there are known issues with the Apple Silicon version of Premiere Pro for M1 Macbooks, and that I should use the Intel version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also using a MacBook Pro 2021 with M1 chip. Premiere was working fine for a few weeks, but suddenly, everything became media pending. It works okay sometimes (like when I just opened my computer after a long time of being idle), but it happens again. Even the Intel version doesn't fix it, it's frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines