• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro crashing with an error mesage.

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WhatsApp Image 2024-06-04 at 10.44.41_87aa57bf.jpg

Getting this message and then PP crashes.  When I tried to install and re-install, all my custom settings should go back to factory default but it continues and I can see all the recent files opened also.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mohanr13238032,

To begin troubleshooting, please let us know full details about the system and media.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mohanr13238032_0-1718943045853.png

I have been using PP on this system for more than 2 years now.  For the last 2 weeks, I am getting this message after about 5 minutes after it is launched.  I tried uninstalling and re-installing.  Upon re-installing, it is supposed to start afresh, i.e., all my customised personal settings would be gone and I have to redo them.  Also, after reinstalling, I can see the list of projects opened in the recent projects.  As soon as this message pops up, the system hangs, have to go to the task manager to end task and restart only to face the same problem again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines