• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro doesn't render morph cut properly on Macbook Pro M1 Max

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to fix Premiere Pro 22.2 rendering problems?

I have been using morph cut regularly on my PC and never had an issue rendering it. But now I'm getting jerky flickering images or blinks of green on the final product out of my new Macbook Pro M1 Max. Using software rendering didn't help. Changing from frame sampling to blending to optical flow didn't do any trick either. I've tried H264, Mpeg4, QuickTime Proress 422, and none of them fixed the problem.  Turning on Rosetta on both Premiere Pro and Media Encoder didn't do any magic either.  Now I'm only left the choice of rendering the project on my old machine using the older version of Premiere Pro, but I really don't want to go that route.  Any suggestions? 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi shully,

Sorry about that. I wasn't aware of any troubles with morph cut on M1, but I checked it out and found a bug that similarly matches your case. Can you have a look to see if it is fixed in the beta version? I'll add this forum post to the bug. I hope the team can get a fix out for you soon. 

If you find a bug that matches your case with the following search, please upvote it: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro?query=morph%20cut. I found some similar matches there too.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 29, 2023 Jul 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution?
I recently needed to use morph cut on a M1 max  16"mbp and it is analyzing for ages with red line in timeline although it is supposed to be GPU accelerated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @evan.fotis,

Thanks for writing in. Do you have any other effects applied to the clip? That may be interfering with the process. If so, can you try the effect with no other effects on either clip? Let us know if that works better.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It finally worked t and rather well, though it did take its time.  My clips where not "ideal". For starters it was two people not one middle shot from waist up, albeit in front of green screen which made it easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you finally got it working. Thanks for reporting back.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morph cut is insanely slow on my Mac Studio M1 Ultra, on which I maxed out ALL options. I literally bought a computer for over 8,500 dollars, and as I'm writing this I have waited over 10 minutes for a morph cut, the orange bar with "Analyzing in background" is still there... The clips are h.264 3840x2160 on a 25 fps timeline, no other effects applied to the two clips, and it is a very simply animation with waves coming out of a speaker, I just need to make it a few seconds longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @MarkusP,

Thanks for the message. It sounds like a graphic animation. Can you render out a ProRes copy of the animation and see if that works better? Sorry for the hassle.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines