Premiere Pro Dynamic Link Breaks every time a change is made in After Effects.

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I make a change in After Effects to a comp dynamically linked in Premiere Pro, it breaks a dozen other linked comps and sends them offline.

See screen recording: https://imgur.com/a/Z4znzOp

Notice it doesn't send all comps offline, just some. I have to relink every time I save and this is not workable. 

This has happened for about a year and I have gotten nowhere with support. 

I have tried this on multiple versions, multiple machines and even a fresh install of Pr and Ae on a fresh install of MacOs. 

I'm running the latets versions 22.4

Turning off Multi Frame Rendering didn't help (nor should that be a solution!)- Adobe please fix Dynamic link. It's pretty much the only reason I stick with Pr and Ae.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the kind of thing that you'd probably get more help with over on the Ae forum. As the people working in Ae routinely tend to be far better versed in Ae/Pr issues than most of us 'here' who do only sporadic work in Ae.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines