Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro - Encoding stuck at 0%

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have a major issue trying to export my media, after choosing any one of the templates "Youtube 1080p / Vimeo" etc, no matter which one I choose, it seems that my encoding is just stuck at 0%.

I've tried clearing the cache files aswell, nothing works.

Any pointers?

Kind regards,

Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

I don't know if this helps in the future for anyone else, but I came across this same problem. It was a video project I had already exported a couple of weeks before that I needed to strip graphics off of for a re-export. I ended up trying to export little pieces of the video to see where the issue may lie. I discovered that it was my markers. Once I deleted all my markers on the timeline, it exported just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I guess the new premier doesn't like markers your suggestion worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You saved my life! I was experiencing some weird behavior on exports and, yes, deleting all markers just made it go live again. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May God Bless you, sir. You have shed a light onto a dark place. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!

i was struggling in this problem for several days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fixed it for me. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Work for me thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work on me 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is super weird - I couldn't find answers anywhere, luckily we have came across this.

Delete your markers and your export should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damn man the solution is not intuitive at all ! Drove me crazy...

The first priority when updating the product should be not to introduce new bugs. Tired of discovering a bug every month...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and I tried to remove all the markers and at the same time I open the Adobe Media Encoder. Then I exported and it works fine now. Maybe it’s because of the markers. Thank you for your information! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me too. I was stumped. Other equences were rendering fine. Except for one, the only one with markers. Gotta love the power of forums for getting the job done! Thanks @brettmc14 for getting this info to the community. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this exact issue and deleting the chapter markers worked. Thank you for the tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did exactly the same thing! Resetting cache, etc. and breaking down my export into bite-size pieces trying to find the problem :(. I would've NEVER thought about clearing themarkers! THANK YOU!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're the man- insane that this is what it ended up being lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omg. This saved my life. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete all of markers on your timeline

And try to export.

-Sang-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! After more than a week of trying to export a complex project, which would have to be rebuilt, I found your tip and it worked perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried a million different things, and this is what fixed it. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! WOrked like a charm.  I hope Adobe fixes this soon, because I use timeline markers like a madman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had tried to export with a similar issue (stuck at 0% encoding) – I don’t think I had markers in premiere (possibly some in audition or after effects) but I did have dynamic links as well as exports from Audition to Premiere. 

Select the audio clips > (right click) > render & replace.

This seems to have made it work

Happy editing :film_frames:

Marwan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brett, thank you so much this worked like a charm after 48 hours of frustrated me and pissed client. I simply highlighted the whole timeline, went to Markers and 'Delete all Markers'.  You should have seen my smile when that 1% hit the screen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the marker trick, why on earth this is a thing I have no idea, but thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No markers, and updated to 14.1 (biuld 155) media encoder. Still stuck at 0Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 7.58.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-22 at 7.58.36 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines