Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Premiere Pro Essentials Graphics

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere Pro Version 23.  I have 185 sequences and simply want to take an essential graphics title, duplicate it, change it for a different sequence.  

I duplicate it, and then change it.  But the original Essential Graphics title changes as well.  This is infuriating. Because there's no notification that it's happening.  There should be a warning that pops up that says, "this edit will effect these titles also"

How do I duplicate an essential graphic, change it, and not effect anything else?

Thanks!

Dave

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont duplicate but copy/paste.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be more specific?

Correct me if I'm wrong.  But no Title/Graphic created in Essential Graphics appears as an item in the Project Panel, correct?  (Like the old title tool did)

so, if the title only exists on the timeline.  Do you mean, Copy and pasting the title on the timeline, correct?  And that would "seperate" the two titles.  So when I change the Pasted one, it won't effect the copied one?  

Just clarifying .

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, try it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines