• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premiere pro export error when encoding after effects linked layer

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, please help me as when i am exporting in premiere pro there is error in compiling. this is happening around the after effects dynamic link composition layer. i tried exporting in apple pro res but still not working. i am using premiere pro 23.1. also in after effects i am getting green video appearing in between and i had to change and experiment things to fix it. my gpu is gt730 4gb. my cpu is intel core i5 9400. i am using windows 10. please help me export video. this has been happening from last 2 year version of premiere pro. i cannot go back to previous version as i need the latest transcribe caption feature.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try this:

Premiere Pro:

delete render files

clean media cache

check the renderer from project settings (should be the same as After Effects)

Sequence Settings - Video Previews - Preview File Format - try QuickTime or GoPro Cineform

After Effects:

purge all disk and cache memory

check which renderer you are using.

Tip: try to get used to MOGRTs instead of dynamic link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Past what Carlos recommended in a very complete post, I'd suggest that when you finish your comp in Ae, you export that out as a mogrt or a 'standard' video file, and use that to completely replace the comp on the sequence.

Fewer issues later on in the project including exports.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines