• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Export Freezes

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon export (settings screenshot below) the audio works fine but video is not working remotely. I see a frozen shot of each sequence as they transition but that is it. I have tried almost every setting imaginable, installed fresh NVDA studio drivers, even tried exporting in minimal quality. Same exact issue every time.

Any help would be appreciated the project itself was actually a breeze, this is the only issue I've had.

TOPICS
Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add some detail as I can see my screenshot is not too clear. 

The summary is as follows. Output: 3840 x 2160 (1.0) 29.97 fps, progressive, 203 (75% HLG, 58%...) VBR, 1 Pass, Target 47.5 mbps AAC, 192 kbps, 48 kHz, Stereo

Source: Sequence, Ny 4 3820x2160 (1.0) 29.97 fps, progressive, 00:03:04,14  48000 Hz, Stereo

My CPU is intel 9700k 5.0 gHz GPU NVDA 2070 super (Using hardware encoding but I have tried software as well) 32 GB DDR4 ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. Software Encoding would always be my first recommendation. If that doesn't work I would recommend trying an encode to a high quality intraframe master like Quicktime ProRes 422. If that works then you can compress the resulting file down to your H264 deliverable.

A similar process you can do is to set your video previews in the Sequence Settings to Quicktime ProRes 422, then render your timeline, and assuming it has all rendered successfully you can check the Max Sequence Settings checkbox at the top of the Export Window, along with checking the Use Previews checkbox at the bottom of the Export Window. If you want to look that process up it's called Smart Rendering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines