• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro export video flicker with M1 Macbook Pro 13"

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive got a flicker issue with my "Macbook Pro 13" M1 2020". 
I normally work with Premiere Pro on my windows machine. But now I got this laptop from work. Everything i export or make proxy, makes some flickering. I thought I was doing something wrong, but I can't find the issue. So I tried to open a project, that i know works 100% on my PC, and when I opened the project om my MacBook Pro 13", exported it, and now the video makes som flicker/jitter as you can see at the uploaded image. I just can't figure it out why this happen. 
248555439_10223141918951192_6100933911253005742_n.jpegflimmer.png

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today i tried to run the Intel version on my mac, and the issue disapear! So it only happens when I use the silicon M1 version of Premiere Pro. I hope the issue will be fixed.  
So my workflow for now is making the proxies on intel version. Edit in Silicon. Export at last on the intel version. 
So again, it is not a fix, but I hope Adobe will look at this issue soon, I do not think im the only one that struggle with this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines