• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Export Window

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to revert to the old Premiere Pro export window/UI? I absolutely hate, hate the new look. It is missing some of the basic functionality of the old export window. To do what I want to do I would have to open every export in Media Encoder. 

I can no longer select files in the destination folder. I edit commercials and there are often several revisions. I used to just select the old file from the destination folder, quickly rename my export with a revision number, and then export all from the export window in Premiere Pro. To do the same thing I now have to open up Media Encoder.

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer select files in the destination folder

By @PDX NW

That is a known issue and is being addressed, hopefully soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is one way currently to get the old Export dialog, including seeing the folder names in the destination folder ... "Send to Media Encoder", then in Me, the export appears in the "queue" ... the upper right quadrant, as a list of exports to do.

Click on any item in the queue, then the old export dialog comes up. And you can click the name, and see the full folder of files in the dialog. After setting everything, click the green arrow upper-right to start processing the queue.

It will work in the background, so you can go back to Premiere and keep working while the export is being processed.

And yes, as Peru Bob says, this is a known issue. At NAB, a staffer called it "an unfortunate oversight" that apparently wasn't intended. And is supposedly going to revert, but there have been two patches out pretty quick since this and say the infamous "34 minute export error" were discovered.

And we're still waiting for that filename list thing to be fixed.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unbelievably frustrating - it looks worse, and it works worse. Yay, thanks Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines